How to Pay BSNL Bills Online,BSNL Bill payments Online help
BSNL Bill Payment Online Process at Quick Pay BSNL PortalLog on to Online Bill Payment BSNL Portal (https://portal1.bsnl.in/aspxfiles/instapay.aspx)
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills / Corporate Bills / DID Bills
- Enter Telephone number with STD code(040-24XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number
- Enter your BSNL Bill Account Number
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter E-mail address
- Click on Submit
- Customer will get the details of Bill and Payment Options
- Select the Option for
Then the customer has login into the payment gateway with array of payment options for authorizing payment via Internet Banking System (or) through Credit Card/Debit Card(ezeClick by American Express, Visa /MasterCard, American Express), which allows more comfort with many options. After successful completion of payment of BSNL Bill, the user is re-directed to view the 'Digital RECEIPT DETAILS(Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Bill Pay by Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amt, Bill Paid Date) for bill paid.
- All Credit cards / Debit cards / Internet banking / Cash Cards
- TRUST Cash Card
Telecom Customers of all the Circles (Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East) can avail this BSNL Bill Payment facility for Landline, Broadband & Cellone / WiMAX Services.
BSNL Customers can now pay the Landline/Mobile/WiMAX postpaid bills even after Pay By Date through BSNL Bill Payment
Portal Registered account on login, or improved BSNL"QUICK PAY" option without registration, where BSNL customers can update their Mobile Number and Subscribe for SMS Alerts at BSNL Payment Portal to get for each transaction.
- There is a possibility of link getting disconnected, during returning from the BANK after successful BSNL Postpaid Online Bill Payment. In that case, user will not be able to see the 'Digital Receipt' of the Bill Payment made since the Portal system will not know the details of the transaction made. If this occurs, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again.
- The portal system, will shortly, receive the confirmation from the BANK, through alternative backup channel and the receipt will be sent to user registered email id. In case previous bill amount had already been paid and not updated in portal please visit nearest BSNL cash counter to pay the current bill amount or else pay the total amount and excess paid amount would be automatically adjusted in next BSNL Bill.
If any complaints with BSNL Online Bill Payment Portal transactions via Quick Pay or registered Payment Portal account, regarding your money debited from your bank account /credit / debit card and not generated the receipts, you may logon to BSNL Complaint Portal
and lodge your complaint, with in a short time your payment details will be updated at portal regarding BSNL Online Payment via Quick Pay Bill Portal, even for more clarification dial 1500 or 18001801500.