The Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education has conducted an examination for class 12th / +2 / HSC on March 2015. And the Tamil Nadu class 12th results were announced on 7th May 2015. The students who have not cleared can apply for 12th revaluation / retotaling / Xerox (Photocopy) and students can also apply for attempt exam / supplementary exams / re exam. Here we provide you the details about the Tamilnadu 12th revaluation application form 2015, HSC revaluation procedure for State board, CBSE and Matriculation.
The students those who have failed in the Class 12th examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education can do the TN retotalling and apply for photocopy of their answer sheet / script online. The link will be uploaded soon. Kindly note down the Tamilnadu 12th revaluation application form number while applying for revaluation which will be useful to you for future reference. You can get the Tamilnadu HSC revaluation form can be got at the respective school itself.
Tamilnadu 12th revaluation application form 2015 issue date
May 8th 2015
TN 12th revaluation 2015 form last date to apply - 14th May 2015
Tamilnadu HSC revaluation form 2015 center - Schools,
Tutorial Center and Examination board.
*Students can get the TN HSC revaluation form 2015 their schools
*Students who written the exam through tutorial center or
other tuition centre can get the TN plus two revaluation 2015 application
form from their center itself.
*Sundays are holiday for TN revaluation 2015 application center.
Procedure - How to apply for TN Plus two revaluation 2015
The TN HSC revaluation 2015 / retotaling 2015 application is available in your schools only.
For tutorial centre students, you can get the TN 12th Paper evaluation application form from you center itself.
Things needed for TN HSC revaluation 2015
Students hall ticket xerox copy.
Tamilnadu 12th revaluation Application form
- Students should decide first whether they are going to apply for TN 12th revaluation or xerox copy of their mark sheets.
- Student should not apply for revaluation and xerox copy for same subject. Students should apply for revaluation or xerox copy only. (for example students applying for Maths revaluation should not apply for Math paper xerox copy).
- Students who applied for xerox copy can apply for revaluation if they not satisfied with the obtained marks.
- After paying the fees and submit of application, students will get confirmation receipt for TN 12th revaluation 2015. This receipt and confirmation number on it is very important to check the TN 12th revaluation results 2015 through online and get the passing certificate from the school.
- By this confirmation number students can easily download their marksheets from the website and students check the TN 12th revaluation marks 2015 too.